The Philippines is a country of diverse cultures, yet there’s no shortage of Filipino actors, which makes it even more special when you’re looking to be part of a Filipino show.
Here are a few tips to get you started: • Learn the Filipino language before you arrive.
Filipino actors can speak their native language fluently, but it’s important to learn how to do so first.
• Learn how to dress and act, and get your skills honed.
• Get your accent and make it a point to wear it.
The Philippines has many accents and you’ll want to learn to make yourself stand out.
• Have your own way of saying goodbye, and don’t be afraid to ask someone to do it for you.
• If you’re in a pinch, take advantage of the free phone call system to make calls, email, or text your favorite Filipino actor.
• Don’t be shy about speaking your mind about what you want to do in the country.
It’s a country that welcomes you with open arms.
• Make sure to visit the Philippines for free and you won’t regret it.
• You can also check out more great articles from Entertainment Weekly here.